Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lots of love for the baby!

In one week, Ryan and I were so lucky to have two baby showers thrown for our new little guy.  The first one was our "Baby Bash" given by Heather.  Ryan and I were overwhelmed by all of the love and support given to us that evening.  From all the people, friends, family and co-workers, to the sweet cupcakes made by Cori and the generous gifts for the baby, we have never felt so loved. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us and a huge thank you to Heather and my parents, for throwing us the perfect "Baby Shower". Below are some pictures from our wonderful open house.













 





















My wonderful co-workers also threw me a shower at school.  Danielle and Aimee did a wonderful job decorating and embracing my love for monkeys! The staff room look adorable and I am feel so honored that so many fellow Panthers ignored the snow and stayed to celebrate with me.  I am so blessed to work with such wonderful people. Ryan and I, again, were overwhelmed by the love, support and generosity of everyone.  This little guy has no idea how excited the staff at Franklin are to meet him.  Below are some pictures from the great shower at school.  Thank you again to the wonderful staff at Franklin!













No comments:

Post a Comment