Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Better late than never...

Since Emmett decided to arrive early, we had some unfinished projects for the nursery such as wall art, valances, shelves, etc.  Almost 3 weeks later, we still have some unfinished projects, more specifically the projects that Ryan and I are in charge of, however the projects that my family helped with are complete.


I was feeding Emmett when the valances were hung so I do not having any pictures of the process but they sure look cute. Thanks Mom!!!

It took my mom, dad and Ryan two attempts (Sunday and Monday evenings) and one trip to the hardware store to hang the shelves for the alphabet pictures but in the end it worked out and looks amazing.



This project was a family affair, starting with my ridiculous idea, my brother taking all the pictures around town and editing them, my mom and brother framing them and my parents figuring out how to hang 26 picture frames on the wall without having them look messy. I am SO thrilled with the outcome. I love my family!




Wilson and Emmett were not very helpful but they sure are cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment