Saturday, June 18, 2011

A few of my favorite things

Favorite Thing #1
Facetime!
I love that Heather and Emmett can bond even though they are states apart.  This particular night, Emmett chatted with his auntie while taking a bath. (I am sure that Heather is going to kill me for posting this picture!) 


Favorite Thing #2
The Lake!
This time of year makes me so happy. The time we spend with friends and family is priceless. (This is a picture from Emmett's first boat ride)

Favorite Thing #3
My pup!
Wilson is the dumbest German Shepard I have ever met.  Here he tries to bite the wake, he does love a boat ride.



Favorite Thing #4
 Family!
It is so wonderful that Emmett is growing up with a family who adores him.  Here is auntie and cousin enjoy a little bonding time.  Emmett is enjoying it too!


Favorite Thing #5
Babysteals!
Currently, babysteals.com is my favorite website.  I look forward to checking it twice a day to see what kind of random items they will be selling.  My most recent purchase is still making me smile.


Favorite Thing #6
Last but certainly not least, Boy #3 smiles.
Every time Emmett smiles at me, my heart melts.  I can't help it. It doesn't matter what kind of mood I am or how tired I feel, his smiles make me smile no matter what.






No comments:

Post a Comment