And the family traditions continue...Emmett joined the annual Fourth of July party at my parent's lake house this year and it is as if he had been attending for years. He was all decked out in red,white and blue and enjoyed the day full of friends and family. I am TERRIBLE at remembering to take pictures at events like this so below are the pictures I managed to take. I hope to get some other pictures off my mom's camera in the near future.
| All ready to go! |
| Emmett with his Buddha. Emmett's face cracks me up. |
| The lake house has hit an all new high level of white trash. Nothing like a broken toilet with the instructions written right on the toilet. |
| Emmett and Cole hanging out. |
| Emmett loves his crazy Aunt Cheri! |
| Jack! |
| Emmett with his Great Grandma A |
| Dancing with Uncle Kevin. |
| Crazy girls! |
| Everyone making ice cream with Uncle Dan. |
| Wilson and Brie loving the lake. |
No comments:
Post a Comment