I have an app on my phone that allows me to upload pictures directly from my phone to the blog...it is broken :(. Since that app is no longer working (I am going to find a new one) I am back to emailing myself the pictures from my phone which means I have a lot of pictures to share. They are in no particular order but I will add captions. Enjoy!
Playing on the floor while mom blow dries her hair
Swinging in Manhattan Beach with Auntie Heather
Bath time in the sink at Auntie Heather's house.
So sleepy after refusing the sleep on the airplane on the way home from California.
Squash for the first time
Camouflage Baby! (I swear all of his outfits do not match his stroller.)
Big boy sippy cup.
Emmett and Barret meet. Barret slept, Emmett was confused.
Green beans...he is still not a big fan.
On the go! Emmett has become very good at getting around in his walker.
He loves it, Wilson does not.
Oops! Rolled over one to many times and got stuck.
More swinging with Auntie Heather
Trying turkey (his first protein). In the end he I think he liked it.
No comments:
Post a Comment