Saturday, January 19, 2013

Disney...again!

We are so lucky to have such a gracious host that lives in California. Not only does Emmett get to spend time with his Auntie, and I, time with a dear friend, but we get to spend that time in sunny California and take a day trip to Disneyland. This is our third time to the Disney Parks since Emmett was born and as always we had a fabulous time. This trip we decided to go to California Adventures and skip Disneyland. This was a great plan. We discovered some new things in this park and got to experience the new Cars Land. I am posting this from my phone which means I can't put any captions on the pictures but I think the smile on Emmett's face is story enough. I am already looking forward to our next Disney trip.



































No comments:

Post a Comment