Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 365!

 
Day 365- Happy 3rd Birthday Emmett!
 
As I write this we are only a few hours away from Emmett turning three. He was born at 1:16am which means when my sweet boy wakes up in the morning he will officially be three years old. I can't believe it. This picture is a cheater since it was not taken today but it is one of the shots from his "three year" shoot and it captures him perfectly. In all this toddler glory, Emmett is fun loving, adventurous, curious, strong willed and full of laughter. I can't even begin to explain the joy he brings to our lives every day. We are so blessed. As we enter the "Threes" we look forward to so much including more preschool, becoming a big brother, (hopefully) a potty trained boy, and watching his personality develop even further. I can't wait to see what the next 365 days bring (although I will not be documenting them daily). Happy Birthday Emmett!
 
 
Side note: This is not only the end of the 365 Project but the last post on this blog. I started this blog right before Emmett was born and titled it My Boys and Me because I was the only girl in the house. Now that we have a pink baby on the way, the blog name no longer works as well as most of my followers have joined Facebook which means the blog is no longer needed to keep my family and friends up to date. Blogging has been fun. Thank you to everyone who has followed the last three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment