Friday, March 18, 2011

10 days to go...

The diapers have arrived! Baby Diaper Service made their first, of many, deliveries to the Hovey house today.  We received 70 cloth diapers (yes, we are doing cloth diapers, no we are not crazy), a diaper pail and a few additional goodies.


I experienced a weird sense of excited as I put the diapers away in the drawer that has been sitting empty, anxiously awaiting the arrival of the diapers. I think having the diapers here makes me realize that this baby is coming soon! Scary!


After the diapers were all put away nicely, (Note: Ryan is not home and I have been left unattended in my new favorite room of the house) I thought it would be fun to give the diapers a try, unfortunately for this poor elephant (Thanks Tiffany family), he is the only thing I could find to diaper.



I figure if I can diaper a stuffed elephant, I can diaper a newborn...right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment