One quick note: I have changed the "ticker" that is on the right side of the blog to count how old our little one is...it is hard to believe it has already been 5 days, I fear is first birthday is around the corner.
Speaking of birthdays, a quick big HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY! to big boy Joshua Emerson. I can't believe that Jon and Amy have a one year old! Congrats Mom and Dad, you had one amazing year and I am so looking forward to years of friendship with you and years of friendship between Joshua and Emmett. Love you guys and I can't wait to see you.
All right...I think that is everything. As always, pictures are below...enjoy!
| Sweet baby boy. I love it when his eyes are open! |
| One happy Buddha! |
| Buddha learned the "finger sucking" trick. It is a great one! |
| I also hate this picture of me but I LOVE the look of Ryan's face. |
very cute baby boy!
ReplyDelete