Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Emmett meets Cole.

Meredith and I have been friends for what seems to be forever. I think it is close to 15 years.  When I found out Duffy and I were going to have babies so close together I knew we were in for years of fun.  Emmett and Cole are going to be playmates for many years whether they like it or not!  They met for the first time last week and although there was not much interaction, I am pretty sure they are bonded forever. :)

Sleeping side by side.

Wilson had to check out what was going on with all these babies.
  I think he was worried Cole was going to stay.

Trying so hard to wake up!

Eyes are trying to open but Emmett is not so sure he is ready.

Cole wakes up, Emmett decides to go back to sleep. 
We are looking forward to a little more interaction in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment