Emmett enjoyed is first day at the lake over Memorial Day weekend. I was a little worried about getting the baby and the dog down there in one piece in my car but all was well. Wilson was very content with the new car set up and Emmett slept the whole way down. I am sure this is the first of many blog posts about our adventures at the lake.
All packed up and ready to go!
Wilson was SO excited! I had to include some pictures of him :)
I cannot figure out how he knows where we are going!
He was totally calm until we got off the freeway and then it was all over. Whining, panting and pacing proceeded until we pulled up to the house.
Wilson loves the lake!
Emmett enjoyed his time at the lake also. It was a shame the weather was so bad and we had to stay inside all day. We were a little antsy but Emmett was loving all the attention.
Cuddle time with Aunt Cheri.
Hanging with Uncle E!
Play Time!
All worn out!
Taking a nap on Grandma and Buddha's bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment