The lake house is my family's "happy place". We go there to get away from our daily lives. We relax, spend quality time together, and for Emmett he gets the undivided attention of his parents, grandparents, uncle and any other people who happen down to the house for the day. I take COUNTLESS pictures while we are at the lake. Most of them turn out terrible but every once in a while, we get some gems. On this particular day, Emmett is wearing one of my favorite t-shirts. I love Dr. Seuss so dressing E in a Thing One shirt, made my day. :)
After hours of playing outside, dinner and a bath, this little situation occurred. Only a grandma would allow a one year old to climb onto the table, throw every napkin out of the holder and then sit in the napkin holder. My mom still claims this never happened but unfortunately for her, I am catching up on my blog posts and there is now proof. Sorry mom :)
No comments:
Post a Comment