Emmett has decided to turn our bathtub into his own personal pool. No more just sitting calmly and playing with some toys, now he is all over the place. This is just a snap shot of what happens in the Hovey tub.
We start out with some bubble blowing
Bubble blowing is hard work,
so a book break was in order.
Oops! Bubble time again!
YAAAAAAA! A yell was needed before moving on to some toys.
It is obviously time to body slam this turtle.
Now that the turtle has been put in his place,
it is time for some splashing...
funny faces...
and kicking.
(Bath time is over so I pushed the drain down)...
Emmett had an opinion about this...
Don't touch the lever mama...
Ok, sorry, I didn't mean to be so bossy...
please don't push the lever...
Oh well, I will turn this duck into a car and drive it around the tub
until all the water drains.
All clean and very sleepy. Bath time is hard work.
No comments:
Post a Comment