Wednesday, August 8, 2012

National Night Out Against Crime.

Last night we went to National Night Out Against Crime in Fircrest. I love a community event (it is even better when everything is free) and this one did not disappoint. The kids had a great time playing and eating and the parents enjoyed socializing and seeing old friends.

Emmett and Claire, that is all I need to say.

The kids ate their body weight in popcorn...
trust me, there is alot of popcorn eating pictures in your future.

 Cori and her sweet baby girl. I am so glad they came with us.

We found my parent's neighbor Paul...
 both Ryan and Emmett ended up in his car.



Popcorn and a McDonald's crown...seems like a good match.


Claire enjoying some of Emmett's water.
Earlier in the day, Emmett drank all of Claire's water at the park so his was fair game.

The kiddos enjoying a snack.

More popcorn please!


Emmett and Ryan went to see the K-9 demostration. Aren't my boys cute?!?!

Emmett's water takes another hit :)

Time to work off all the popcorn.

Daddy's shoulders were his favorite place to be.
He had a good view from up there.

Time for the giant slide. Everyone had a turn!






Claire and Emmett got to hang out in the Swat truck.
I only wish I had a pick of Ryan and Kyle inside the truck.

It is obviously time to eat again.
Ryan was in charge of taking a picture of the four of us. He failed :)


Babies!
 and more popcorn. After this picture, Emmett gave his pacifier to Claire and took her popcorn.
They both seemed happy with the switch.

It was FINALLY time for fireworks. The kiddos loved them.




We had a great time and cant wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment