Wednesday, April 17, 2013

At least they have each other...

Claire is not a new friend to this blog. She has made countless appearances throughout the last two years. Emmett LOVES Claire and requests "Chelshey Claire" multiple times a day regardless of whether or not we have already seen them. "Chelshey" (Claire's mom Chelsey) is also a beloved member of Emmett's life. Chelsey and I do our best to make sure our two crazy two year olds see each other multiple times a week (partly for the kids and partly because it is nice to have a conversation with someone who speaks in complete sentences every now and again). Lately, this dynamic duo have been practically hilarious often leading Chelsey and I to say "they may be weird, but at least they have each other".  Below is an array of pictures from the last few weeks that I feel really capture Emmett and Claire at their finest two year old moments.
 
I think Claire is half stalking, half flirting. In true boy fashion, Emmett has no idea what is going on behind him.
 
Dinner with two toddlers is always amusing especially when ranch in involved.
 
 
 After the ranch and a trip to Home Depot with the dads (long story), a bath was needed. These two thought this was BEYOND fun.
 
 
So helpful...
They are going to hate us when they are teenagers :)
 

Just hanging out. 
 
 
Some more pictures from today's trip to the waterfront (requested by Gaga)
 
 
 
This is when the boots came off...Emmett tried hard to follow suit but lost interest before I caved, thank goodness.  
 
 
 
 
What was going on here was a bit of a mystery to us moms...
 
at least Emmett was confused also :)
 
 
One bonus picture of just Emmett... he was mooing, I don't know why.
 
It is hard to imagine what life would be like without Emmett in my life and it is hard to imagine Emmett's life without Claire. They never, ever cease to make me smile.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment