Saturday, April 6, 2013

Boy #3 is two!

Two?!?! It is seems impossible that my little man is two years old. When I begin to think about how we got to this point I get very emotional and sappy which will only cause me to cry along with my mom, grandma, my friend Heather and an array of others so I am going to skip the long blog post. I love my baby...a lot. I am so very, very grateful to have him in my life and to the people who helped us along the way. He brings me joy and love every day that I never knew was possible. The last two years have been amazing and I can only imagine the fun, challenges and excitement that lay ahead.
Bring it on...I can hardly wait.
 













 
A big thank you to the very talented Chelsey Hawes for this amazing photo shoot. http://www.chelseyhawesphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment