Feeling ready...
I have 6 days until my due date although if it was up to me, this kiddo would come out today! Getting pregnant was no easy feat, being pregnant has been no walk in the park, especially the first 3 months, but lately I have felt pretty good...until last night. Last night, I had to get up to pee every 2 hours...no fun. Although every time I got up, I thought that this must be gods way of training me to have a newborn but seriously, so annoying. Today, I am tired, sore, and lazy. It is time, it is time to welcome this little guy into the world and get him off my bladder!
Ok, I am done whining. On a more cheerful note, my mom (who is very excited to be a grandma and may be the only person who reads this blog), made the sweetest blanket for the baby. The backing is done with a super soft orange blanket and the front is made with the fabric used on the table at the baby shower. The colors are perfect and I love the blanket.
Thanks Mom!!! Love you!
Thanks for doing this blog just for me! I'm glad you love the blanket--I love you! MOM
ReplyDeleteYour mom is not the only one who reads your blog! I remember having those same thoughts during my numerous middle of the night trips to the bathroom. Hope to see you--and Emmett--soon!
ReplyDelete