Friday, November 2, 2012

A Day in the Life of Mickey Mouse

In the past, Halloween was just one of those holidays that I did not enjoy. I found finding the perfect costume to be stressful and, as a teacher, the day was chaos. Now that we have Emmett in our lives it is a whole different story. I now love Halloween. Dressing Emmett up is so entertaining. My favorite part of this year was watching him go about this usual business with ears and a tail. We visited all the grandparents and two out of three great grandmas (I will send you pictures Rara :). Emmett loved being Mickey Mouse and got very excited to wear his costume. Here is a little glimpse into our day.

Hanging out with Great Grandma A's scarecrow.



Just having a snack at Gigi's house.

He loved his pumpkin. He wanted to carry it around all day.





Maybe he needs some more toys at Gaga and Buddha's house. He clearly doesn't have enough.


Time for some trick or treating!




Heading into Nana and Boppa's house.

He loved his witch from Nana and Boppa. He was so determined to push the button.

No comments:

Post a Comment