Typically I have a strong, "No Christmas Before Thanksgiving" rule but this year we broke it for the chance to get Emmett's picture taken with an awesome Santa. Sensational Santa is a fabulous event put on by Special Families of Pierce County. I have volunteered at this event in years past and this year they gave me the privilege of coming with Emmett to get his picture taken. Santa is so nice and wonderful with all kids. This event is truly magical and I am so glad I still get to be a part of it. Here are the pictures. Emmett was not overly cooperative but Santa and his elves were very patient and I am thrilled with the pictures they captured. They far exceed my expectations (Emmett was very cranky). I love them!
Side note: To Grandma's and Great Grandma's, let me know which one you would like a copy of and in what size. :)


1st one in an 8x10...Thanks!! Love, Gaga
ReplyDelete