I just realized I never posted about carving pumpkins! We carved pumpkins the morning of Halloween. I was babysitting one of our favorite little girls and thought it would be a good idea to carve pumpkins with two one year old kids. Although I expected this to be a bit of a disaster, it turned out to be a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it.
Some wicked bed-head!
Elliott did not approve of being left out of all the fun.
Final product. I know, you are astounded by my creativity :)
The best part of the day is that we found out that our friends get to start the adoption process and soon this sweet little girl will be legally their daughter. Once she is legal (she is already an official member of their family and ours), I will be able to post pictures of her adorable little face so you all can fall in love with her just like we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment