Sunday, December 2, 2012

Breakfast with Santa 2012

Our annual Breakfast with Santa was yesterday. This is one of my favorite holiday traditions and this year was no different. I love getting together with my police family and seeing all the families take the time to be together. It is such a sweet event, the chief reads a story, the kids sing, Santa comes and everyone leave with a toy, I love it!
 
I took a bunch of pictures but I am only the posting the ones that don't have any other faces in them. I don't want to infringe on any one's privacy.
 

 Emmett had/has a terrible cold but he was a trooper
and lasted for as long as he could.

Emmett was not going anywhere near Santa's lap but all things considered,
we still managed a pretty cute picture.
 
A big THANK YOU to my parents for coming to the event.
(They helped to wrangle Emmett so I could help run the event
and Ryan could work.)
You guys are the best!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment