Monday, December 3, 2012

Port Angeles Christmas 2012

Another annual holiday tradition for us is Port Angeles Christmas. I have a rather large family and when you take in to account some distant-ish relatives that live in Port Angeles, it just gets bigger. Every year we get together with this part of my family the first Sunday in December. As always, Santa came to visit and, as always, we all (no matter the age) took our turn getting our pictures with Santa. This event is something I have been doing for as long as I can remember and it is so fun to watch Emmett run around the hall
just like I did as a kid.
 
Pictures with Santa!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Opening gifts from his Great Aunts, my Grandma's sisters
(I don't exactly know how to label this relationship).
 
 
Play time!
 
 
 
 
Grandma bonding with her newest great grand baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment